French Inspired Maternity Session

This French-inspired maternity session is simply beautiful. Jeanann Wilkinson of J Wilkinson Co Photography found inspiration for this shoot from the fabrics and antiques in the childhood home of the mother-to-be in San Antonio, Texas. Many of the lovely pieces were treasured finds from the Paris flea markets and provided the perfect backdrop for this lovely, ultra feminine shoot. The soft light is absolutely beautiful and this mother is breathtaking in lace and pearls. There are even more photos in the gallery — be sure to see the rest by clicking the gallery link at the bottom of this post.

Photography: Jeanann Wilkinson of J Wilkinson Co Photography

POSTED IN: Maternity

Comments

Asther says:

Immaculate home! And mama-to-be is indeed beautiful beyond words!

Karin says:

This is THE beautiful maternity shoot I have ever seen! What a gorgeous mama! A great expression of love!

Jenevieve says:

I never tire of looking at these photos. I will forever treasure these images and couldn’t be happier with them .Could not be more perfect or more “me”. Hard to believe that was more than a year ago! We love you Jeanann
    Also thank you to all for the sweet comments :)

Melissa says:

They should rent that space out, they’d make a fortune!!! It’s too pretty!!!

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lisa Otto and courtney ortiz, ontobaby. ontobaby said: French Inspired Maternity Session – so pretty! http://ow.ly/43wRC [...]

This Mother to be was so beautiful and fun to photograph!!
    I love the French style we were going for !
    Thanks “on to baby” for your beautiful feature!!

Stacia Morse says:

Oh how I wish I was having a baby so I could get awesome pictures taken. Beautiful session by an ultra talented photographer.

so soft and beautiful!

Stephanie says:

B-E-A-UTIFUL!

joel serrato says:

these are amazing! jeanann is an amazing artist, this is just a sneak peak from a lot of her great work ;)

Sarah K says:

Wow! She looks amazing! I wonder how far along she is? Because I’m 28 weeks and I’m fairly positive I couldn’t pull that off at this point!;)

SIMPLY stunning!