Marley Mae & Her Blocks

We love this cute little photo and video session sent to us by Sarah Q Photography. This super cutie is the 8 month old baby girl of photographer Sarah. We’re also loving these baby blocks with the fun graphic imagery by XYZ BLOCKS. Don’t forget to watch the video below — the song together with Marley’s playtime is perfect!

Photography & Video: Sarah Q Photography

POSTED IN: Newborns & Infants

Comments

Oh she is completely adorable!!! Great work!

Annie says:

How adorable!!! Awesome job! Where can I purchase those vintage blocks at???

Sarah K says:

I’d also love to know where she got the blocks! I love them!

Sarah Q says:

Thanks everyone! Here’s where you can find the super cute blocks (we love ‘em!) http://www.worldwidefred.com/xyzblocks.htm . XOXO, Sarah Q

This is so sweet. I love how they did a session with her just playing around in her house!

Maria says:

Love the video!! Sarah Q, did you shoot it with your SLR?? I have yet to make a video with mine… :)

Sarah Q says:

Thanks Maria! Yes, I used my 5D for the video. You should try! It’s so much fun to play with!

This is the most adorable video ever!!! LOVE it!! She is such a beautiful baby =) Thanks for sharing.

Amber Joy says:

What a wonderful video! Great job and Marley Mae is absolutely adorable!

LOVE the video! and the music and the “uh oh’s” are just perfect! what a great addition!

That is the most perfect video ever. How adorable!

Adorable!! And thank you for sharing the link to the cute blocks!!

Valerie Anne Tillia says:

Who sings that? It sounds like Kimya Dawson!

Sarah Q says:

It is Kimya singing! We’re big fans of hers :)

[...] being at home, relaxing with your things… same goes for little kids, even more than adults! This adorable shoot is a perfect example of how you can turn just a typical day at home playing with [...]

Hayley says:

oh my goodness! This is the cutest baby video and I just love love love those blocks!

Hayley says:

and her room is adorable. Love the pink shag rug!

Nikki says:

As a soon to be mom I am so happy that I have found your site. This is just great! Thanks for sharing…

I love love love this!!