Whimsical Pink Beach Nursery

This lovely beach theme nursery filled with sweet pink stripes and polka dots, sent to us by Erica Hartman Photography, is home to little Baileyana, two weeks old in these photos. Her parents wanted her to have a room that would grow with her, and this nursery has just the right combination of sophistication and whimsy to be a wonderful room as Baileyana ages. The beachy decor and details are perfect! Love the starfish on the shelves and crib mobile with little sea creatures. But my favorite details are the hand painted rocking chair and large canvas above her crib that make this nursery so special and sweet.

Photography: Erica Hartman Photography
Artwork: Kris Langenberg

POSTED IN: Newborns & Infants, Real Nurseries

Comments

Asther says:

This post makes me want to have another baby so I can do up such a pretty room for the new baby. ;)

This is so adorable, and look at that face. LOVE.

Monique Men says:

I <3 the rocking chair & the canvas! I was wondering how much she (grandmother) will charge to do something like that. PRICE PLEASE!!! I would <3 to have it in my little Princess room = )

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by erica hartman, ontobaby. ontobaby said: Love the hand painted details in this sweet, pink, beach theme nursery sent to us by @ericahartman http://ow.ly/420pG [...]

Bump Smitten says:

Love the tutu!!!!!! Adorable!

holy adorableness!!! That tutu!! LOVE

Rick Widman says:

Wow, these photos are B.E.A. U tiful! Erica you truly have an amazing talant.. Very classy and very touching.. Keep doing what you are doing.

RW

Marianne says:

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful comments! Erica Hartman, our photographer asked us if she could submit pictures of Baileyana and her nursery and we were honored and completely thrilled! Quite honestly, Erica is absolutley amazing. We have asked her to do Bailey’s first year, and I cannot recommend her enough… She is patient, kind and even my camera shy husband doesn’t mind getting his picture taken! Thank you again for the great feebback. Best, Marianne, Mike and Baileyana

Marianne says:

OH! Regarding the artwork, the rocking chair was built by a family friend, and the art was a collaborative effort taken from the canvas prints in the room. I looked everywhere for a beach themed, feminine nursery and couldn’t find anything that wasn’t either primary colors or too adult. Finally, I stumbled upon the artist who did the floating canvas, and the smaller canvas art. They are beautiful quality, and completely customizeable… additions include swarovski crystals, silk accents,and your child’s name. If you would like me to post the artist information, I would be happy to do so! Thank you Monique!

what a lucky little one. Such a beautifully designed room with such personal artwork. I love that the photographer captured her in her room and kept the pink theme going with the tutu. Adorable!

Pam Widman says:

Baileyana is a lucky baby girl to have so much love from her family! Beautifully documented by the photographer too! I especially love the photo of her on the arm (of her father?)!

Michelle says:

WOW- Love all the pink and what an adorable baby girl, so precious! Loving that cribs and all those bows.

[...] was so excited to receive the news, and now I’m super excited to share it   Onto Baby is an amazing new site, featuring all things lovely for baby & mom.  This site is brought to [...]

Lillian says:

Where did you get that adorable tutu?? I need to have it!

Effie says:

This is to die for gorgeous! Im dying to have that bedset! Where did you find it? & how much? Thanks! :)

Kait says:

I love the bedset too! I’d love to know where you got it? :)

monica says:

hi there!! I absolutely love the bedding.. Can I ask, where did you get it??? love the ribbon, polka dot/stripes theme!

[...] chambre complète est à découvrir sur le blog On To Baby [...]

Hi! Just logged on and saw a few new questions. If you are still interested in the bed set, I’ll talk to my client and ask :) It’s really cute!!

Lindsey says:

I’d love to know more about the bed set!! LOVE!

Marianne says:

Hello! Thank you so much for the compliments on the bedset…. Baileyana is almost 18 months, and I just had to look back at these photos and saw the comments… I am very fortunate to have a talented mother who made her bedset for me. However, I asked her to design the bedset after a beautiful piece on Rosenberry Rooms… the design is “Olivia Grace”, which I fell in love with, but was out of my price range! In addition, the 100% silk was not practical for me, so my mom replicated in washable cotton.. thank goodness, because I’m not sure how the silk would have fared for accidents! The prints are are availabe online, and I am happy to send anhyone information looking for them. Best wishes!

Erin Van Tiem says:

I love the colors of her nursery! what color pink is on the walls? the pinks and blues go so nicely together!!

Morning,

Love seeing my artwork out there. Tres Belle!!!

Kris Langenberg

Marianne says:

Kris L, I looked absolutely everywhere for the perfect artwork… Your art was by far the most beatuiful!! Thank goodness for you!! All the best, Marianne

Marie Todd says:

Beautiful nursery! And, thrilled to read your positive product review of Dish and Spoon Productions wall art! Our company prides itself on the details, including fairy glitter and Swarovski crystals! Hope you enjoy the products for years to come! And, if you are in need of future artwork, we’d be happy to offer it to you at a discount, just as a thank you for the positive review!

Ximena says:

I love the bedding! Please let me know where you got the material for it. Or if your mom is willing, I will pay her to make me one exactly the same! ;D let me know ASAP
    Thanks!!!