Cutie Wyatt’s Nursery & Sweet Family

We love the photos from this combo family and nursery shoot by The Studio B Photography. This ridiculously cute little guy is Wyatt. Check out those eyes and that smile! He’s a lucky baby with two parents who are “crazy in love with him” according to photographer Rebecca Enslein, and a calm, polished nursery. I’m so charmed by the artwork on the walls, created by Wyatt’s mom. How adorable is that painting? The family shots here are also just too sweet. You can tell Wyatt is one loved little boy.

Photography: The Studio B Photography

POSTED IN: Families, Newborns & Infants, Real Nurseries

Comments

courtney says:

love love love the name! So clever!

[...] Here’s a sneak peek of the cuteness that awaits you in the full blog post, which you can find here. [...]

Sarah K says:

This is precious! and I LOVE the nursery– so beautifully designed, simplicity is the way to go!

Gorgeous!!!! Is there any way to find out where they got that cow painting??? Thanks. ;-)

Jobrina, Wyatt’s mom created the cow painting herself.

Wyatt's Mom says:

Jobrina, I’d love to create one for you. If you are interested in ordering a canvas, I’d be happy to customize one to your design preference. Cheers, Sharon (Wyatt’s Mom)

Thank you so much for contacting me Sharon (Wyatt’s Mom) ;-). Looking forward to possibly ordering from you. ;-)

Ananda Lima says:

Gorgeous baby and nursery!!! Love the cowly painitng… I may go with this colors for my baby boy…

Andrea says:

I love how you spelled his name out in twigs. Did you create that yourself? How did you do it?

Kelly Lund says:

Lovin this nursery! We’re shopping for cribs for our baby boy…where did you buy yours from?