Twin Sisters Maternity Session

Megan Ann Photography sent us this beautiful maternity session of expecting parents Kristy and Richard. While the session focuses on these two, Kristy’s sister Stacey also made a cameo. Not only is Stacey expecting as well, she also just so happens to be Kristy’s twin sister! We thought it was so sweet not only to see this loving couple, but also two bonded sisters, documented during this special time for them all in these gorgeous photos. See even more from this session in the gallery by clicking the link at the bottom of this post.

Photography: Megan Ann Photography
Hair & Make Up: Taylored Beauty

POSTED IN: Maternity

Comments

Cheryl says:

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the old VW!!!

these are stunning…and how sweet for sisters…twins at that..are preggers together.

Sarah K says:

Wow- amazing! They both look wonderful— talk about good planning;) The photos are beautiful.

These are so gorgeous!

Toni R says:

Loving the lace top! Where did she get that??

julie says:

SO cute! Very pretty sisters.

JBillodeau says:

Where is that stunning lace top from?!? I MUST get me one <3

LaShaya Pierce says:

Your pictures are gorgeous! Do you do other photography pictures besides maturnity?

they are gorgeous!!!

Jen says:

I agree – beautiful shoot!! I also love the blouse with the flower embellishment… Where is that from?

Meghan Fien says:

YEAH!! How awesome!! So excited for you! You know I LOVE this session and I couldn’t be happier for your feature!

[...] in maternity sessions. Why not ask someone to join? In this case, a sister that is also [...]

Megan says:

Thank you everyone for such sweet comments!! @Toni & @JBillodeau – I believe the top is from Forever 21 and the flower detail/belt is from H&M. @LaShaya – Yes, I also do other portraits and weddings! xoxo!

Casey Carr says:

Kristy and Stacey you both look beautiful! I am so blessed to know and have you both in my life. These pictures are amazing!

Richard you look handsome too :)

[...] INSPIRATION} Posted by KylieMangles on Jul 5, 2011 in baby, photography, { blog } | No Comments Onto baby featured the most adorable twin sister maternity photo session. These girls are out of this world [...]

Monique says:

I am desperately trying to find this lace top that she is wearing for my maternity pictures – I can’t find anything even similar anywhere! Any hope of finding out!!??

Annie says:

I love the nature in the photography. Can you tell me where these pictures of the twin sisters were taken at….I would really appreciate it.