Cutie Lou-Ann in Marseille, France

This adorable 15-month-old is little Lou-Ann, captured in many precious moments by Lisa Tichané of Tout Petit Pixel Photographie. The urban center of Marseille, France provided the backdrop for this session. Lisa let Lou-Ann play and be herself, suggesting some games and funny situations, so she could capture her energy and free spirit naturally. You can see more from this cute session by visiting the full gallery.

Photography: Tout Petit Pixel Photographie

POSTED IN: Kids

Comments

Jenna says:

I love Lisa’s work! She is such an inspiration as a mentor on Clickin’ Moms and always has such creative fun sessions!

Megan says:

Gorgeous session Lisa! I love the balloon shots. Great session! :-)

Lisa is such an amazingly talented photographer and is so inspirational to many. She is a great friend and I am honored to work with her at Clickinmoms!! Great article Lisa.

Ashley says:

One of my very favorite sessions from Lisa; she captured such amazing emotion in this beautiful family! Lisa’s such an inspiration to so many of us on Clickin’ Moms and so many other places, I have no doubt!

Nancy says:

These are so great. You rock, Lisa!

Lacey says:

Thank you for featuring this session from Lisa … it definitely captures the energy and joy of this sweet little girl, and shows that it is possible to get great photos of such a ‘challenging’ age to photograph!

These are gorgeous Lisa! You are such an inspiration and I’m so thankful that I’ve had the opportunity to meet and work with you on Clickin’ Moms.

so cute!! love the balloons ; )

Lynne says:

Lisa is one of my favorite photographers at ClickinMoms and this session is no exception! Beautiful work, Lisa!!

beautiful session! adore the bubbles and fun location!

I love these images!! Wonderful work!

Thank you so so much for your sweet words <3

Beautiful, Lisa! I love the connection between Daddy and daughter in the B&W “flying” series. Thank you for being so generous with your sharing, both in guest blog spots and daily at CM!

Anne says:

Lisa is such a fantastic photographer, I want to be her when I grow up ! ;) Not only is she very talented but she is also so kind, generous and humble. Lisa, you rock !