Crystal Cove Maternity & Family Session

Crystal Cove is one of my favorite spots in Southern California, so I was thrilled to see this lovely maternity and family session from Marcella Treybig Photography set at the gorgeous beach. This sweet family is mom Lyndsay, dad Rick, and soon-to-be big brother and super cutie Behr. Rick was deployed during Lyndsay’s first pregnancy, but fortunately they will all be together for the birth of their second child. It’s so incredibly sweet to see the loving bond between father and son in this session. You can see more photos of this shoot by visiting the full gallery.

Photography: Marcella Treybig Photography

POSTED IN: Families, Maternity

Comments

I love the one with the parents smiling at each other…such a happy moment!

Marcella Treybig says:

Such a wonderful family! Thanks ladies for the feature :)

Kathleen says:

Adorable!! Lyndsay, I love the yellow dress! Where is it from?

[...] Beach Maternity Photos { Featured Online Publication } .Maternity. Posted in family, media You might remember this warm sunny California beach day with Lyndsay, Rick & Behr. Well today it is featured on a lovely online publication for mom & baby. To check out the feature click HERE [...]

Carla says:

That last photo is awesome! I love the happy high kick :)

Adriana Klas says:

Amazing photos! and what a great looking family! I love the last pic with the little guy in the air! So fun!!!

Alicia says:

Amazing photos! This is the sweetest, nicest maternity family session I’ve seen yet! Thanks for sharing.

blair britt says:

yet another great shoot from marcella! love this family too, they are just as cute together in real life as they are in photos =)

btw, to the commenter asking about the yellow dress it’s from urban outfitters… i asked too =)

Cat says:

I want that yellow dress too, but can’t seem to find it online. Man!!