With her own “little brave man” on the way, expecting mom and photographer Kelli Trontel was treated to a darling little brave man themed baby shower designed and planned by friends Carrie Rowe of Cue The Confetti and Jennie Lusko. Thorn + Sparrow designed the custom, coordinating invitation and favors, while MUMS Flowers provided the lovely florals. A warm, earthy color palette combined with natural elements brought theme to life elegantly and paired perfectly with the log cabin setting, which happens to be the home of Kelli’s in-laws. With some thoughtful planning, Carrie and Jennie came up with creative details that Kelli could later incorporate into her baby’s nursery. Most notable is the “Make an Arrow” craft station, stocked with wooden dowels, paint, washi tape, markers, feathers, and arrows. Guests personally created their own special arrow that will later be used as decor in the baby’s nursery. Love this idea!
There are so many more adorable details, including:
• A food table featuring Caprese Canoes, Teepee Trail Mix on a stand made from hand painted white plates attached to ceramic candlestick holders, fruit salad served with a hand painted wooden spoon, and arrows for the cupcakes hand made with self-adhesive cardstock and toothpicks.
• Paper cups stamped with a hand-carved arrow stamp
• Hand painted utensils for guests
• A table runner and a fireplace garland made from hand painted cardstock triangles that were sewn together
• Directional signs made from arrows hand painted onto reclaimed wood pieces
•In lieu of a traditional guestbook, guests wrote words of wisdom for the expecting parents on cardstock and strung them on a tree adorned with real feathers.
You can see more from this cute baby shower in the full gallery.