Pretty Pink, White and Gray Nursery

One of the most popular baby showers we have featured here at On to Baby was for photographer Angela Smith of Angela Mae Photography. The pretty shower featured a pretty pink, white, and gray palette that was styled perfectly. This lovely room, with the same palette and feel, is Alyssa’s pretty nursery. Read on for more details about the space from Angela:

“I could not wait to start decorating Alyssa’s nursery when I was pregnant. I am such the girly girl and LOVED how Alyssa’s pink and gray baby shower turned out, so I thought I would go with the same color scheme for her room. The number one thing for me was for the room to feel calm and “dreamy.” I wanted it to be the place I would go to sit and just take in every minute of mommyhood once our little Alyssa arrived. My favorite thing to do now that she is here is sit with her in my very comfy glider and look up at the butterflies in her mobile with her. I just watch those bright eyes look up at it and wonder what her sweet baby thoughts are. To me, her room is as sweet as she is and I know she will grow to love it as much as her mommy does!”

See more in the full gallery!

Photography and Design: Angela Mae Photography
Furniture, Ornate set of 3 wall frames, Mobile: Babies R Us
Bedding: Custom Designed by Alyssa’s mom with The Baby Guy
Pink Ruffled Pillows: Overstock
Pink Curtains: Target
Wall Frames: Michaels
Mirror, Rug: Ikea
Headbands: Danica’s Chic Bowtique

Comments

Ellen Wighton says:

Love this beautiful room. Where did they buy the hanger/mobile from? It’s what I want for my baby girl :)

Jenny says:

I want that chair! Looked all over babie r us and couldn’t find it. Can you clarify what make and color?

Ellen, Angela said she got the mobile from Babies R Us. Jenny the glider is Newco Serenity. :)

Liz says:

Love love love the bedding and can’t quite find anything as dainty. Where did you get it?

Liz says:

Sorry about that- just saw the details above! No need to respond!

Lindsay says:

Hello. I was wondering where you got the light switch on the wall. It is beautiful. Thanks!

Meg says:

Where did you get your mobile?

Shelly says:

The light switch cover is beautiful! I’ve looked for it at Baby’s R Us…can you share where you found it, please?

Tanya Piedra says:

Where did u find the light plate and matching frames love them

Abbee says:

I love the crib and changing table? Can you please share who the make and model they’re made by?

Thanks!

Beth P. says:

Beautiful!!! Can you tell me what paint color the gray is? Thank you!

Jenny B says:

I love the wall colors! Can you tell me what the paint color is for both the pink and gray? Thanks!

We asked for paint color info, but unfortunately they do not remember the brand or color names. :(

Heather says:

I also am dying to know where that light switch cover can be purchased from. Ive scoured the internet for 2 hours trying to find a similar one to no avail. Please put me out of my misery and let us know… Lol. Thanks!!!

Liz says:

Love your nursery! Where did you find the mini pink eiffel tower, I’ve been searching for one for my little one’s nursery.

Thanks in advance!

Liz

Jennifer says:

Gorgeous room! Can you please let me know the paint colors you used? Thank you!

Nicole says:

Love this nursery — so cute! Where did the “love” letters come from? They are so cute! I want them for my baby’s nursery!

Veronica Neubauer says:

First of all love the room! I know that the bedding was custom made. Do you think that the Baby Guy would be able to recreate?

Veronica Neubauer says:

I would also like to know where you found the light switch! So pretty!

[...] image source Posted in Baby Room, Interior Design | Tags: baby room, baby room ideas, how to decorate baby rooms [...]

Lily says:

Where did u get the dresser ?? Diaper changing dresser?? And the chair?

Amber says:

Hi!
    I am expecting my first born and LOVE your pink and grey nursery. You said your mom made it? Or did I miss understand that? I want to know where I can get bedding like that? Thank you so much!

Faye says:

Hi Amber! Alyssa is the beautiful baby in the picture and I think what she meant was her (the baby’s mom) and “The Baby Guy” came up with the idea for the custom bedding. At the bottom of the pictures, all the items in the nursery are credited to where they were purchased and there’s a link there to the “Baby Guy” website. I loved the bedding as well and actually tried emailing him a couple of weeks ago to see if he could recreate it but unfortunately still haven’t heard back :( I live in Canada so I’m guessing maybe that’s why.

What I would LOVE to know is where all the little knick knacks on the shelves were purchased because those aren’t credited at the bottom of the pics! Please help because I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE and I also am expecting my first baby and I’m going for the pink, white and grey nursery. I found the little pink Eiffel Tower at Pier One Imports but still looking for the little pink bird and the pink wire dress form. I’ve scoured the internet and even Etsy and Pinterest where I thought I was sure to find them and came up with nothing! Please help!

Hi, Faye! Did you try contacting the mom who designed the space? We listed everything she told us about, but if you are trying to find something not listed, she would be your best source! Her website is linked above where you can find contact info.

Heather says:

where is the contact information listed for the mom who designed the nursery??

Heather, her business website is linked in the post text near the top of the post and also is the first link in the post credits at the bottom of the post – “Angela Mae Photography”. :)

Lindsey says:

I absolutely love the bedding it is exactly what I am looking for!!! Can you please tell me how I can contact the baby guy?? This nursery is perfect!

Lindsey says:

Can you please tell me how I can contact the baby guy about purchasing this bedding? I love it is exactly what I want!!!

Hi Lindsey — The Baby Guy website is linked in the list of links at bottom of the post above, and you should be able to get contact info there. Good luck! :)

Molly says:

Where are the LOVE letters on the bookshelf from? They are so cute!

jewel cannon says:

Can you tell me what paint color you use, pleased. This is a beautiful room.

erin gardner says:

what color is the gray paint in this nursery?

Baby Dicas says:

[...] Fonte: On To Baby [...]

[...] nursery, perhaps a little bit more pink than grey. ;) Especially that fluffy pillow.. my first thought was [...]

Vanessa says:

Where did you get your light switch plate?

Dany says:

I love your switch light! Could you tell me where can I find one? Thank you.

Lisa Campbell says:

I love the wall colors. Can you please tell me the color paint you used for both the pink and gray?

Jessie says:

Your nursery is beautiful. Which crib is this from Baby’s R Us? I can’t seem to find it. Thank you!

Sue Fetchero says:

Absolutely beautiful room. Love it all but especially the LOVE letters and lightswitch. Would
    you share where they are from?

Kara Conley says:

Where did they get the bedding, mobile, pillows, blanket, and light switch cover?

Terri says:

Gorgeous nursery!! Please tell me where the LOVE letters came from, absolutely adorable!!

Linda Rocco says:

Beautiful nursery!
    So well put together with perfect accents!! I’m sure your little girl loves her room.

Note all the little nicknacks this time of year is sold at Michaels craft store ! The letters are also sold there purchase <3 pink heart and glue.(DIY) project hope I have helped.

The frames/ lightswitch are babiesrus know longer available.

Missy says:

This room is cute, but the baby is just gorgeous!

Susan Coyle says:

I especially liked your white lightswitch plate. I can see that it is like your wall frames but did you get the round part at Michaels too? Cute little bedroom…the baby seems so happy…

Brittany says:

Hello love your nursey just wondering where I can get the baby furniture ? Thanks

brittany says:

Hello, I love the nursery!!! Where do you get the crib and dresser that what I am looking for. If you have the brand and name that would be great

Kayla says:

What is the name of the pattern that was used to make your baby’s bedding? I’d like to find something similar to yours, but I’m not sure what kind of pattern that is.
    Thanks in advanced! (:

Cherri says:

Beautiful, but dangerous. Infants should not have blankets or pillows in the crib. Hoping all the pretty, cuddly things in the crib are for display only when baby’s not in it. Very pretty, though.