Kennedy’s Shabby Chic Nursery in Gray and Pink

This beautiful nursery for baby Kennedy is gray, pink, and perfectly shabby chic! Kennedy’s mom, Jessica Wilcox of Modern Moments Designs had three little boys when Kennedy came along, so it was time to celebrate femininity in this nursery for their first little girl. Jessica helped keep the budget for the space low by repurposing and repainting furniture they already had, or turning to sources like craigslist for bargain buys. Some thoughtful new pieces added special touches here and there, like the lovely Marie Ricci Collection chandelier medallion. Courtney Jade Photography captured all of these pretty photos, and you can see more in the full gallery!

Room Design: Jessica Wilcox of Modern Moments Designs
Photography: Courtney Jade Photography
Chandelier medallion: Marie Ricci Collection
Fabric Bucket: Brody & Ma Tubs
Round Metal K: Layla Grace
Headbands: LB Boutique
Silver Tea Set: Pottery Barn Kids
White Night Stand: Target
Diaper bag: Petunia Pickle Bottom

Comments

This room is adorable! So sweet and girly. Awesome job :)

jessica lynn says:

LOVE this room! Any idea where the rug is from?

Erin says:

love that crystal mobile, where is it from??

Izabela says:

I love it. I would never think of this color combo but it works so well. What a sweet baby girl.

Marie Ricci says:

OMG! What a beautiful Nursery!!! Thank you for including my Sweet Dreams Ceiling Medallion in your post!

Sara says:

Beautiful! What paint color did you us?

Lori says:

Love how all the pictures turned out :) and the LB Boutique headbands Miss Kennedy sure does know how to mdoel them!

@Jessica Lynn….Jessica made the rug crafty little lady she is!

Thank you so much for the feature. I am beyond excited!! I am planning on doing a full blog post on this, but yes, I did make the rug by hand (with a little help from friends and family) and I made the mobile. I wil include links and everything to all the stuff I did! I will post this week! Eek! Better get going! Thank you everyone! Your kind comments mean so much to me!

[...] As seen on On to Baby! [...]

Niki says:

Hello! I love the colors of this nursery! Any chance of knowing what the name of this paint color is? I would love to do something similar
    ; )

Thanks!
    Niki

Ashley says:

Hello! I was also wanting to know what paint color you used for the nursery? It’s absolutely beautiful! Also, did you use a semi-gloss for the walls since mine are also the same textured finish. Thank you!

Emily Russo says:

By far one of the prettiest girl nurseries I’ve seen!

Charmine velez says:

This room is absolutely beautiful, from every detail to colors are perfection. Makes me want to have another baby girl just to have this room lol. My daughter is 3 years old now and I’m definitely keeping these color schemes when we renovate her big girl room. Please share where I can find similar rugs and those picture frames..

Jess says:

Hi, I can’t find anywhere that sells anything like the headband holders and I’m in love with them, can you help?