Baby Afton and Her Sweet, Happy Nursery: Part 2

Baby Afton and Her Sweet, Happy Nursery

Earlier today we introduced you to adorable baby Afton and her sweet parents Ashley and Tom, captured in a beautiful session by Sara Hasstedt Photographer. Afton also has such a pretty nursery, and we couldn’t wait to share it here (along with a few more darling portraits)! The space is full of lovely, feminine details in a palette of happy colors. Some highlights include framed matryoshka doll prints, a gorgeous floral patterned dresser, and the perfect bunting in a mix of fun patterns. If you’d like to see more, you can find all of the photos submitted over in the full gallery!

Baby Afton and Her Sweet, Happy Nursery

Photography: Sara Hasstedt Photographer
Ashley’s Dress: Anthropologie

Comments

Miranda says:

Loved this, so cute

Brittani says:

Will you share where the crib bedding is from?

Ryan says:

Such a beautiful nursery and some really great photography too. The chest of drawers with the flower patten is just wonderful. Though a lot of people nowadays make gender neutral nurseries so it’s nice and refreshing to see one that says ‘GIRL’.

Kathleen says:

Would kill to know where the matryoshka prints and bedding are from! So pretty! This is just the inspiration I’ve been searching for. Lovely little room!

ahren says:

any ideas what fabric the pillow and bedding is?!

Sara says:

So I spoke with Ashley and her mom made the crib bumper and pillow with an Amy butler fabric. She said the doll pictures were a zullily find and she doesn’t remember who the original source was. Hope that helps!

xo, Sara

Whitney says:

I absolutely adore the bunting! Can I ask where they got it from?!

Lindsay says:

I love this nursery! Any idea where the framed prints are from (not the ones of the Russian dolls)? Also, do the parents have a blog? I’m in love with their design style!

[...]  This gorgeous floral patterned dresser is off the charts [...]

Tess says:

Prettiest nursery I have seen- absolutely lovely! May I ask where the ombré baskets and bookshelf are from? (and the frames for the matryoshka dolls:)

jenelle says:

I would love to know where I might find this crib bumpber