Newborn Camille and Her Sweet Nursery

These photos by Aly Schimpff of Wild Cotton Photography feature darling five-day-old Camille and her sweet nursery, lovingly designed by Camille’s mom. Both the portraits and the room convey such a wonderful sense of peaceful calm. It would be impossible not to adore the beautiful photo Aly captured of grandma holding her new granddaughter. As for Camille’s lovely room, it could not be prettier with that soft palette accented with little touches of gold. Amy shared, “It certainly reflects baby Camille’s personality. She did not make a peep the entire shoot!” So sweet! Check out all of the photos submitted over in the full gallery.

Photography: Wild Cotton Photography
Mobile: Baby Jives

Comments

Kris says:

Love the wall color!

Vaneesha says:

Gorgeous nursery! Could you please tell us where you found the changing pad cover and bedding?? Cngrats on your beautiful daughter!

Emie says:

What a beautiful, beautiful baby!!!!
    And I’m in love with this nursery!
    Would love to know where lamp shade and star above crib is from?

Lindsey M says:

I would love to know that wall color. It’s a gorgeous nursery!!

[...] Friday! Today I have the pleasure of sharing a feature on the On To Baby blog! On To Baby has certainly become one of my favorite blogs to stalk since I have been pregnant, [...]

Amy says:

Hi, Camille’s mom Amy here. Thank you all for the kind comments! Camille’s nursery wall color is Tranquility by Valspar. The bedding and changing pad cover are from Dwell Studio’s Meadow collection. The lampshade is vintage, a gift from a dear friend years ago. And the mirrored star is also something I have had for ages. I have seen similar ones at places like World Market. Hope this helps!

Robin says:

Gorgeous! Where did you find this wallpaper? I am having such a hard time finding polkadot wallpaper!

[...] Photo from: Onto Baby [...]

Abby says:

I love the crib and can’t seem to find it anywhere. Can you tell me the brand or where you bought it?